The laws of physics say energy cannot be destroyed and thought is energy. Physics allows the human body to contain a soul. This “soul’s behavior” is very likely a “pattern” that can occur an infinite number of times, for the same reason any valid physics experiment can be reproduced an infinite number of times. It has been said that our souls reincarnate because we have unfinished tasks on Earth; or that we have additional life lessons that need to be learned.
Past Life Explorations are used for emotional and spiritual healing. Past Life Explorations retrieves subconscious memories of experiences that occurred in other lifetimes. While exploring a past life or lives, healing and change may occur, as it may bring to the surface events that have happened in a past life. A surprising variety of problems and conflicts are quickly and effectively resolved through past life explorations.
Past Life Explorations can be performed in a private setting or in a group setting. However the advantage of a private setting is the continual feedback and past life recall assistance you receive from the hypnotist. However, Past Life Explorations in a group setting can be just as powerful.
Past Life Explorations are performed by inducing you into a trance-like state, and guiding you back in time to where your past life events have occurred. You don’t need to believe in a past life for it to be a powerful healing technique. There are no harmful side effects in this technique.
What You Can Expect In a Past Life Session:
• Initially, you can expect to feel deeply relaxed and peaceful. As you are guided into a past life, you will be mentally alert and aware of where you are and what you are doing. You will be in control, so that you may stop or control the direction of the process, at any point.
• As you receive suggestions or are asked questions to awaken the memories, you may feel as if you are reliving the lifetime with all of the sensory input. However, you will be instructed not to experience any pain or distress.
• The most common experience is to receive the memories, as if you were watching television or a movie. You are detached, but watching the lifetime unfold on your mental screen.
• Some people simply `know' the answers to the questions they are asked and have little or no visual impressions. Others feel, hear or obtain information in a combination of ways. At first, information received may be sketchy, but as you gain a little experience, the memories will be clearer and easier to retrieve. Soon, you may even experience spontaneous memories of other lifetimes.
• Reviewing Life After Death - You may relive a death in a prior life, or explore the period after death and your activities until you choose to be reborn. Experiencing death in this manner is not traumatic, because it is done in a detached manner.
• It seems that after death there is a period of rest, then a self-evaluation and the beginning of a blueprint for the next lifetime.
• There may be only a short time between lifetimes, or several centuries may pass.
JD Hypnosis: A Certified Past Life Exploration Hypnotist.
Hypnosis For Past Life Exploration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
81 Lawrence St, Farmingdale, NY 11735, US
Copyright © 2018 JD Hypnosis - All Rights Reserved.
Call 516 376 5177 For A Free Consultation